Six firms appointed to US insurance giant's debut UK roster
US insurance company WR Berkley has appointed its first-ever UK claims panel, with six firms handed places on the roster. Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (RPC), Kennedys, DAC Beachcroft, CMS Cameron McKenna and City disputes boutique Reynolds Colman Bradley have all been appointed to the new panel, with Clyde & Co also set to take a spot after terms have been finalised.
RPC, Kennedys and DAC appointed to Fortune 500 company’s UK panel
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651