A&O kicks off salary season with associate pay rises of £500-£1,000
Allen & Overy (A&O) is increasing associate pay levels by between £500 and £1,000, as the firm becomes the first of the magic circle to announce its 2012-13 rates. The small increases, effective as of 1 May, will see first-year post-qualification (PQE) rates increase from £68,000 to £68,500, second-year PQE rise from £74,000 to £74,500, while three-year PQE associates will see the biggest rise, from £85,000 to £86,000.
Allen & Overy (A&O) is increasing its associate pay bands by between £500 and £1,000, as the firm becomes the first of the magic circle to announce its 2012-13 rates.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651