Kennedys accounts highlight rapid expansion as equity ranks grow 30%
Kennedys saw staff wages and salaries rise 18% during 2010-11 after substantial expansion which saw the firm add 15 equity partners and boost staff count by almost 100. The figures, included in accounts recently filed on Companies House, show the number of equity partners at the firm increased 30% from 50 to 65 in 2010-11, with the payout for the highest earner subsequently falling 22% to £541,739 from the previous year's top figure of £696,981.
Kennedys saw staff wages and salaries rise 18% during 2010-11 after substantial expansion which saw the firm add 15 equity partners and boost staff count by almost 100.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651