Dewey sees six more partner exits as departures this year reach 47
Six more Dewey & LeBoeuf partners set to leave the embattled firm's insurance, intellectual property and bankruptcy practices, taking total partner exits from the firm to 47 since January, reports The Am Law Daily. The latest losses include a New York trio of partners led by John Nonna, the chair of the firm's insurance and reinsurance dispute resolution group. The team, which also includes one counsel, is leaving to join US rival Patton Boggs' commercial litigation practice in New York.
Six more Dewey & LeBoeuf partners set to leave the embattled firm’s insurance, intellectual property and bankruptcy practices, taking total partner exits from the firm to 47 since January, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651