The Quinn effect continues as restless litigators quit big law for boutiques
If further proof were needed of the growing trend for leading litigators to spin off from large firms to form their own boutiques, Hogan Lovells duo Graham Huntley and Helen Brannigan provided it last month with news of the launch of Signature Litigation.
Hogan Lovells star strikes out as bullish litigators yearn for disputes-focused law firms. Suzanna Ring reports
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651