Ashurst Australia spends £1m on ambitious advertising campaign
Ashurst’s Australia arm has spent A$1.5m (£971,000) on an advertising campaign to promote the recent combination between UK law firm Ashurst and legacy Blake Dawson. The two firms, which combined their Asian operations and came together under the Ashurst banner last month (1 March), instructed advertising agency Principals to create a multi-platform advertising campaign across Australian media outlets to increase brand awareness.
Ashurst’s Australia arm has spent A$1.5m (£971,000) on an advertising campaign to promote the recent combination between UK law firm Ashurst and legacy Blake Dawson.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651