2Birds and Clydes among select few forecasting double-digit growth
Bird & Bird and Clyde & Co are among a select band of firms expecting to post double-digit revenue growth for 2011-12 after a challenging year for the UK’s top law firms. The duo are joined by Olswang and Watson Farley & Williams predicting growth of at least 10%, with the vast majority of the UK’s largest firms expecting to see modest single-digit increases amid a prolonged lull in transactional work levels.
2011-12 revenue predictions see UK leaders expecting slow growth
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651