DWF bulks up new Birmingham base with insurance litigation firm merger
DWF is to merge with Birmingham insurance boutique Buller Jeffries, adding 20 fee-earners to the firm's recently launched base in the city. The tie-up will go live under the DWF banner on 1 May, taking total lawyer count at the firm to almost 750. Buller Jeffries is known for its work in insurance litigation and major specialist cases, and recently helped client Zurich to victory in a high-profile employers' liability case heard in the Supreme Court. The firm also advises clients on real estate and product liability.
DWF is to merge with Birmingham insurance boutique Buller Jeffries, adding 20 fee-earners to the firm’s recently launched base in the Midlands.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651