OC set to merge with Spain and Italy alliance firms in international push
Osborne Clarke (OC) is to merge with its Spanish and Italian allies in a push to become a more international-focused firm. Osborne Clarke Spain and SLA Studio Legale Associato are set to merge will OC under a Swiss verein model, with the tie-ups expected to go live in July. The firms have so far signed non-legally binding heads of terms setting out shared ambitions, but OC managing partner Simon Beswick said he has "no doubt that we will get across the finish line".
Osborne Clarke (OC) is to merge with its Spanish and Italian allies in a push to become a more internationally focused firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651