Freshfields lines up alongside five top US firms on $10bn Tyco deal
Freshfields has taken a role alongside five US firms on the $10bn (£6.3bn) sale of Tyco International's Flow Control business, reports The Am Law Daily. US water pump and filter company Pentair is acquiring Tyco Flow Control six months after Tyco announced plans to split into three independent companies, each focusing on one of the conglomerate's three main products: home security systems, flow control equipment, and commercial fire and security systems.
Freshfields has taken a role alongside five US firms on the $10bn (£6.3bn) sale of Tyco International’s Flow Control business, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651