Dewey sees six more senior exits as 2012 partner departures approach 40
Dewey & LeBoeuf has lost six more partners, as senior lawyers continue to leave the embattled firm, reports The Am Law Daily. The latest exits include John Pruitt and Cynthia Shoss, the New York–based co-heads of the firm's insurance regulatory practice, and Jeffrey Mace, the head of the firm's Lloyd's of London and Lloyd's Market practice.
Dewey & LeBoeuf has lost six more partners as senior lawyers continue to leave the embattled firm, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651