Clifford Chance Asia head Charlton arrested after Hong Kong car accident
Clifford Chance (CC) Asia head Peter Charlton has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving after being involved in a traffic accident in Hong Kong last week (9 March), it has emerged. No-one was hurt in last week's accident, which saw Charlton involved in a collision with one other car, and formal charges have yet to be made against Charlton, who is back at work at CC.
Clifford Chance (CC) Asia head Peter Charlton has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving after being involved in a traffic accident in Hong Kong last week (9 March), it has emerged.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651