Aggressive US firms push London partner hiring to five-year high
Partner hiring by US firms in London increased by over 25% in 2011, with firms adding more partners to their City bases than at any time over the last five years. Legal Week’s annual survey of hiring trends at the City operations of some of the largest US and transatlantic firms found there were 116 partner hires during 2011 across the 45 firms taking part in the survey. The overwhelming majority of these (101) were partners at their previous firms.
UK partners prime targets as City hiring by US firms rises 25%
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651