The Transfer Window: recent moves including SNR Denton, Jones Day and Dickinson Dees
SNR Denton has seen the departure of its London telecoms head Rod Kirwan, who has left to take up a new role as regional general counsel for the Caribbean at Cable & Wireless Communications. Kirwan left SNR Denton in January this year and will now be based in Barbados with Cable & Wireless. TMT partner Jan Willem van den Bos has taken over the leadership of SNR's City telecoms team.
The Transfer Window is a weekly round-up of recent legal moves in the UK and abroad. Please send all announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651