US firm to launch in Kuwait with hire of former Dentons partner
Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle is set to open an office in Kuwait with the hire of former Denton Wilde Sapte partner David Pfeiffer, reports The Am Law Daily. Pfeiffer, who has more than 16 years experience in Kuwait, has been tasked with launching the US firm's operations in the oil-rich country.
Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle is set to open an office in Kuwait with the hire of former Denton Wilde Sapte partner David Pfeiffer, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651