Nomura M&A chief heads back to private practice with Jones Day move
Jones Day has strengthened its London restructuring team with the hire of Matthew French from Japanese investment bank Nomura. French, who joined the US firm this week, spent nearly three years at the bank, where he was global managing director for M&A and head of restructuring for Europe, the Middle East and Africa...
Jones Day has strengthened its London restructuring team in the wake of last year’s departure of two partners to Weil Gotshal & Manges, with the hire of Matthew French from Japanese investment bank Nomura.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651