DAC Beachcroft overhauls London offices in post-merger consolidation
DAC Beachcroft is taking on new London office space in the wake of the merger between legacy Beachcroft and Davies Arnold Cooper and vacating four of its buildings in the capital. The top 30 firm is taking on 33,000 sq ft in Minster Court to accommodate its dispute resolution, commercial litigation and construction teams.
DAC Beachcroft is this week moving into new London office space in the wake of the merger between legacy Beachcroft and Davies Arnold Cooper, with the combined firm vacating four of its buildings in the capital.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651