Credit Suisse appoints line-up of top UK law firms to new EMEA roster
Clifford Chance (CC), Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Allen & Overy (A&O) are among a raft of firms to have been appointed to Credit Suisse’s EMEA panel. The trio have been reappointed to the roster alongside firms including Herbert Smith, Simmons & Simmons and Ashurst. Linklaters, which still has a close relationship with Credit Suisse, is not on the EMEA roster. It is unclear whether the magic circle firm was appointed to the panel during its last review in 2009.
Clifford Chance (CC), Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Allen & Overy (A&O) are among a raft of firms to have been appointed to Credit Suisse’s EMEA panel.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651