Watson Farley boosts Italy team with CC hire
Watson Farley & Williams has bulked up its Milan office with the hire of a four-lawyer team from Clifford Chance (CC) led by energy head Cristina Martorana. Martorana, who is also the local head of regulatory law at CC, will join Watson Farley in the coming weeks alongside associates, Lorenzo DʹAlessandro, Ginevra Biadico and Marta Zilianti.
Watson Farley & Williams has bulked up its Milan office with the hire of Clifford Chance’s (CC’s) local head of public law, Cristina Martorana.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651