Skadden, Shearman and NCTM line up on latest Italian fashion IPO
A trio of law firms have won roles on the latest listing of an Italian fashion brand as luxury brand Brunello Cucinelli gears up to launch a Milan initial public offering (IPO). Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom, Shearman & Sterling and NCTM are all advising on the proposed listing of the cashmere clothing fashion brand, which comes after Italian brands Salvatore Ferragamo and Prada concluded listings last year in Italy and Hong Kong respectively.
A trio of law firms have won roles on the latest listing of an Italian fashion brand as luxury brand Brunello Cucinelli gears up to launch a Milan initial public offering (IPO).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651