Gibson Dunn, Debevoise and O'Melveny unveil 2011 financials
Gibson Dunn & Crutcher, O'Melveny & Myers and Debevoise & Plimpton have become the latest top US law firms to unveil their 2011 financial results, with Gibson Dunn posting significant increases in all key metrics, reports The Am Law Daily. The Los Angeles-based firm saw revenue grow 9.7% to $1.17bn (£738m) during the year, while profits per equity partner (PEP) increased 7.2% to a record $2.47m (£1.56m) and revenue per lawyer (RPL) rose 8.2% to $1.12m (£706,000).
Gibson Dunn & Crutcher, O’Melveny & Myers and Debevoise & Plimpton have become the latest top US law firms to unveil their 2011 financial results, with Gibson Dunn posting significant increases in all key metrics, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651