Mallesons to shake up partner pay as 'game-changing' China merger nears March launch
Mallesons Stephen Jaques has launched a review of its lockstep as it emerges that the Australian leader’s Hong Kong partnership will be fully financially integrated with China’s King & Wood’s when the merger between the two firms goes live next month. Mallesons and King & Wood partners in Hong Kong will share one profit pool from 1 March this year, with King & Wood partners understood to be transferring over to Mallesons’ remuneration system.
Profit-sharing and management details emerge ahead of ‘game-changing’ Asia-Pac tie-up
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651