Herbert Smith and Freehills lead on multimillion-dollar pharma sale
Herbert Smith has taken a lead role opposite potential merger partner Freehills on the A$375m (£254m) sale of Australian pharma company Ascent Pharmahealth to US company Watson Pharmaceuticals. Herbert Smith advised the majority seller, Indian pharma company Strides Arcolab, a new client for the firm, with a team led by City corporate partner Alan Montgomery (pictured) alongside tax partner Isaac Zailer and intellectual property partner Joel Smith.
Potential merger partners act on A$375m pharma company sale
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651