Mayer Brown City real estate chief joins US rival as London office head
US firm Katten Muchin Rosenman has hired Mayer Brown City real estate head Peter Sugden as its new London managing partner. The firm said the appointment had come as part of its expansion plans in its core areas of real estate and financial services. Sugden is taking on the role one year after Katten saw its former London head, funds partner Martin Cornish, depart for K&L Gates in early 2011. Finance partner Edward Black has headed up the office in the interim period.
US firm Katten Muchin Rosenman has hired Mayer Brown City real estate head Peter Sugden as its new London managing partner.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651