Raft of firms lead on Soho House majority stake sale
Olswang, Latham & Watkins, Ashurst and Withers have all taken a role on the sale of a majority stake in private members’ club chain Soho House Group. Olswang advised Soho House owners Richard Caring and Nick Jones with a team led by City corporate partner Paul Blackmore, alongside corporate partner Andrew Stott, finance head Moni Mannings and tax partner Stephen Hignett. Withers’ US arm, Withers Bergman, advised Caring and Jones on US law aspects of the deal, with M&A partner Philip DiGennaro leading.
Olswang, Latham, Ashurst and Withers take roles on £150m sale
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651