Quartet of top UK firms confirm retention rates for 2012 NQs
Norton Rose, Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP), SJ Berwin and Stephenson Harwood have all confirmed trainee retention rates for their first intake of 2012. Norton Rose has announced the details of its January 2012 qualifying round, with 18 newly-qualified lawyers (NQs) offered a position at the firm, equating to a 78% retention rate. The latest figures come after the firm kept on 14 of 16 (88%) of NQs in its September intake last year.
Norton Rose, Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP), SJ Berwin and Stephenson Harwood have all confirmed trainee retention rates for their first intake of 2012.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651