Simmons announces job cuts in Abu Dhabi and Dubai offices
Simmons & Simmons is set to make lawyer and support staff redundancies in the Middle East, with the firm's Abu Dhabi and Dubai offices affected due to tough market conditions. The firm declined to confirm how many people will be affected but said all were notified this week. The cuts will not affect the firm's Doha base or any of the staff in its Saudi affiliation office.
Simmons & Simmons is set to make lawyer and support staff redundancies in the Middle East, with the firm’s Abu Dhabi and Dubai offices affected due to tough market conditions.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651