Hogan Lovells, Browne Jacobson lead on PE sale of Nicole Farhi fashion brand
Hogan Lovells and Browne Jacobson have taken lead roles on private equity group Kelso Place Asset Management’s acquisition of a majority stake in fashion brand Nicole Farhi. Kelso Place has purchased the stake from OpenGate Capital, which has owned the fashion label for less than two years, after acquiring it for £5m in March 2010. The resale value is undisclosed, but is understood to value the company in excess of £5m.
Hogan Lovells acts for buyout house Kelso Place on acquisition of Nicole Farhi retail line
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651