Halliwells to be liquidated with BDO appointed to handle process
BDO's Dermot Power and Shay Bannon have been formally appointed as liquidators of Halliwells, as the winding-up of the failed Manchester law firm continues. The pair applied to be appointed as Halliwells' liquidators before Christmas, with CMS Cameron McKenna issuing a letter on their behalf last month stating BDO's intention to end its appointment as administrator and instead take on the firm's compulsory liquidation.
BDO’s Dermot Power and Shay Bannon have been formally appointed as liquidators of Halliwells, as the winding-up of the failed Manchester law firm continues.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651