DLA Piper seals hire of Orrick's former London chief Bartlam
Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe's former London head Martin Bartlam is set to join DLA Piper after tendering his resignation earlier this week. Finance partner Bartlam, who is joining DLA's structured finance team, headed up Orrick's London office between February 2006 and February 2010, when he was succeeded by real estate partner Anne O'Neill.
Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe’s former London head Martin Bartlam is set to join DLA Piper after tendering his resignation earlier this week.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651