Matrix QC takes on key bonuses case as Sumption joins Supreme Court
Matrix Chambers' Thomas Linden QC has taken on the lead role for Commerzbank on its high-profile €50m (£41m) bankers' bonuses case, following Jonathan Sumption QC's elevation to the Supreme Court. The closely-watched case is set to go to trial later this month, with Sumption QC no longer involved due to his appointment as a Supreme Court justice.
Matrix Chambers’ Thomas Linden QC has taken on the lead role for Commerzbank on its high-profile €50m (£41m) bankers’ bonuses case, following Jonathan Sumption QC’s elevation to the Supreme Court.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651