Pannone set for northwest job cuts as firm shifts focus from regions to London
Pannone is set to close two offices in the northwest of the UK as the firm shifts its focus towards growing its recently opened London base. The firm's offices in Hale in Greater Manchester and Alderley Edge in Cheshire are to close, resulting in the loss of up to 12 fee-earning and secretarial roles.
Pannone is set to close two offices in the northwest of the UK as the firm shifts its focus towards growing its recently opened London base.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651