Cleary, Simpson Thacher field City teams on $2.1bn France Telecom sale
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton and Simpson Thacher & Bartlett's London offices have taken lead roles on France Telecom's proposed $2.1bn (£1.4bn) sale of its Orange Switzerland mobile phone business to Apax Partners, reports The Am Law Daily. London-based Cleary international capital markets partner Pierre-Marie Boury is leading the firm's team advising France Telecom on financing aspects of the potential sale, which will be submitted to France Telecom's board this week.
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton and Simpson Thacher & Bartlett’s London offices have taken lead roles on France Telecom’s proposed $2.1bn (£1.4bn) sale of its Orange Switzerland mobile phone business to Apax Partners, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651