Reed Smith adds to structured finance taking BLP's Box
Reed Smith has made another high-profile hire in its London office, bringing in Berwin Leighton Paisner's (BLP) structured finance chief Tamara Box. Box, who focuses on structured finance and securitisation transactions, derivatives, debt capital markets and debt restructurings, will be joining the US firm's City base in the New Year.
Reed Smith has made another high-profile hire in its London office, bringing in Berwin Leighton Paisner’s (BLP) structured finance chief Tamara Box.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651