Bird & Bird grows fee-earner headcount by 3% as European offices expand
Bird & Bird was one of few firms to grow headcount in 2010-11 while also increasing turnover, its annual limited liability partnership (LLP) accounts filing has highlighted. The document, published on Companies House, shows that the top 15 City firm increased fee earner count by 3% from 654 to 673, with the firm saying its European offices grew the most, including the Stockholm office which broke the 100 lawyer barrier for the first time. The firm also hired additional support staff, with the total number growing by 7% from 586 to 628.
Bird & Bird was one of few firms to grow headcount in 2010-11 while also increasing turnover, its annual limited liability partnership (LLP) accounts filing has highlighted.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651