Jones Day promotes five in the City in global round of 45
Jones Day has become the latest US firm to announce its annual promotions round, with five London-based lawyers making the cut out of a global total of 45. The promotions, which will take effect from 1 January 2012, include 22 lawyers in the US, five in Asia, seven in Germany and two in Italy and France respectively. They also include one partner apiece in Russia and Australia.
Jones Day has become the latest US firm to announce its annual promotions round, with five London-based lawyers making the cut out of a global total of 45.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651