SFO names former Revenue & Customs Prosecutions Office director as new head
Senior City barrister David Green QC, the former director of the Revenue and Customs Prosecutions Office (RCPO), has been appointed as the next director of the Serious Fraud Office (SFO). The appointment was announced today by Attorney General Dominic Grieve QC, with Green to take up the appointment when current director Richard Alderman steps down in April 2012. The appointment, which follows an open competition, is for four years.
Senior City barrister David Green QC, the former director of the Revenue and Customs Prosecutions Office (RCPO), has been appointed as the next director of the Serious Fraud Office (SFO).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651