BLP grows projects practice with hire of Allen & Overy partner
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has turned to Allen & Overy (A&O) for its latest hire, taking projects partner Andrei Baev. Baev joins the top 15 UK firm's finance practice today (14 December) from A&O's London office. He has worked at the firm for 11 years, including in the firm's Moscow and New York offices. At BLP, he is due to split his time between London and Moscow.
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has turned to Allen & Overy (A&O) for its latest hire, taking projects partner Andrei Baev.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651