A&O global corporate co-head Hepkema to retire from partnership
Allen & Overy (A&O) global corporate co-head Sietze Hepkema is set to retire from the partnership in January and take on an of counsel position at the firm. Hepkema, who has played a significant role in the firm's global management for more than ten years, will now work just two days a week at A&O. He will spend the remainder of his time in non-executive roles outside of law, as well as getting involved in teaching projects, including investigations into corporate mismanagement.
Allen & Overy (A&O) global corporate co-head Sietze Hepkema is set to retire from the partnership in January and take on an of counsel position at the firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651