Quinn Emanuel City litigation partner set for return from conflict exile
Former Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan London partner Marc Becker could be set for a return to the firm after a US judge dismissed a motion filed by Bank of America (BoA) to disqualify the firm from a multibillion-dollar litigation case. The US firm is now set to ask BoA to consent to Becker's return, after he was asked to leave in October as a result of a conflict issue relating to a minor role he took on Quinn Emanuel's work for AIG in a $10bn (£6.3bn) securities litigation case against BoA.
Former Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan London partner Marc Becker could be set for a return to the firm after a US judge dismissed a motion filed by Bank of America (BoA) to disqualify the firm from a multibillion-dollar litigation case.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651