SJB and SNR Denton advise as Chez Gerard chain sold to Brasserie Blanc
SJ Berwin and SNR Denton have taken lead roles on Brasserie Blanc’s acquisition of the Chez Gerard restaurant chain, with the name set to disappear from London’s eatery scene. SJ Berwin advised Brasserie Blanc, the chain founded by French chef Raymond Blanc, on the acquisition of eight London restaurants from administrator Deloitte, in a deal valued at around £10m. The restaurants will rebrand as Brasserie Blanc in a move expected to cost around £4m.
SJ Berwin and SNR Denton have taken lead roles on Brasserie Blanc’s acquisition of the Chez Gerard restaurant chain, with the name set to disappear from London’s eatery scene.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651