Middle East and African Law Firm of the Year: Al Tamimi & Company
With 10 offices in six countries, Al Tamimi & Company is the largest law firm in the Middle East and has a vision to be the firm of choice across the region. Its strategy to support this goal has witnessed a sustained hiring programme, investment in training and the launch of new specialist teams and departments. Initiatives implemented in the last 18 months include the establishment of two new practice streams – hospitality and leisure and telecommunications, media and technology – the setting up of an Asia group to exploit the opportunities presented by an increase in investment flows between Asia and the Middle East and the launch of a standalone employment department made up of eight specialist employment lawyers.
Winner: Al Tamimi & Company
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651