European Managing Partner/ Senior Partner of the Year: Cristiano Cominotto and Francesca Passerini, Assistenza Legale
There are 4.5 million businesses in Italy, of which 95% have less than 10 employees. It is this sector that growing national Italian legal network Assistenza Legale is targeting. The network was founded in 2008 by Cristiano Cominotto and Francesca Passerini. The idea was to create a national network of law offices to serve Italy’s small businesses.
Winner: Cristiano Cominotto and Francesca Passerini, Assistenza Legale
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651