A&O bolsters new Washington office with City partner secondment
Allen & Overy (A&O) has relocated senior City capital markets partner Boyan Wells to Washington DC in a bid to help get the newly-launched office off the ground. Wells, who is one of the most prominent partners in A&O’s capital markets practice and sits on the firm’s management board, moved to Washington on 14 November and is set to stay there for an initial period of up to six months.
Allen & Overy (A&O) has relocated senior City capital markets partner Boyan Wells to Washington DC in a bid to help get the newly-launched office off the ground.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651