Stephenson Harwood enters Indonesia with local tie-up
Stephenson Harwood is entering the Indonesian market with the launch of a formal association with local firm Christian Teo Purwono & Partners (CTPP). The agreement, which was signed last Thursday (24 November), gives the UK top 30 firm an associated office in Jakarta, adding to its existing offices in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Shanghai and Singapore.
Stephenson Harwood is entering the Indonesian market with the launch of a formal association with local firm Christian Teo Purwono & Partners (CTPP).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651