Simmons revenues up 6% at the halfway stage
Simmons & Simmons has become the latest firm to post its half-year results, with the top 20 practice seeing a 6% increase in revenues for the first half of the current financial year. The 200-partner firm generated fee income of £124.8m for the first six months of the 2011-12 year - up from £117.7m at the same point last year. The top-line rise translated into a 24% increase in profits.
Simmons & Simmons has become the latest firm to post its half-year results, with the top 20 practice seeing a 6% increase in revenues for the first half of the current financial year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651