Stephenson Harwood posts 4% increase for first half
Stephenson Harwood has continued its upward trajectory and posted a 4% increase in revenues at the half-year stage, becoming the latest in a string of UK law firms to announce positive financial results. The firm’s revenues for the six-month period ending 31 October rose to £51.4m from £49.6m a year ago. It comes after the top 30 firm saw revenues climb by 16% during the full 2010-11 financial year to £107m, marking the third consecutive year of growth for the firm despite the economic downturn.
Stephenson Harwood has continued its upward trajectory and posted a 4% increase in revenues at the half-year stage, becoming the latest in a string of UK law firms to announce positive financial results.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651