Lawyers in spotlight as Leveson begins, but legal minefield awaits inquiry team
Sherborne steals show as Leveson begins what could be a thankless task. Georgina Stanley and Suzanna Ring report
Despite a procession of high-profile names including Hugh Grant (pictured, right), JK Rowling and Sienna Miller preparing to give evidence in the Leveson inquiry into the ethics and culture of the press, lawyers look set to be almost as much the stars of the show as the celebrities as the process runs over the coming year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651