Knowles set to win new term as DLA Piper chief in uncontested vote
Nigel Knowles looks set to secure another term at the helm of DLA Piper, with no-one putting themselves forward to replace him as joint chief executive as Legal Week went to press. The formal nomination period for candidates to put themselves forward to stand against Knowles is due to end later this month, with Knowles currently running uncontested.
Nigel Knowles looks set to secure another term at the helm of DLA Piper, with no-one putting themselves forward to replace him as joint chief executive as Legal Week went to press.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651