Wilmer hires Kingsley Napley heavyweight to launch UK white collar crime practice
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr is set to launch a City investigations and criminal litigation practice with the hire of Kingsley Napley heavyweight Stephen Pollard. Pollard is to join the top 20 US law firm's London arm in the New Year to found and head the practice along with a team of two associates. The move is the latest in a string of similar appointments by corporate law firms moving to build white collar crime practices in Europe.
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr is set to launch a City investigations and criminal litigation practice with the hire of Kingsley Napley heavyweight Stephen Pollard.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651